Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

GoPro in Film

Here is a video we shot as an intro to our local talk show "The Mystery Hour". We combined shots from the GoPro HD Hero with a Sony 3ccd HD cam. The shots with the GoPro camera were achieved in several ways. One mount is off the back of my 1990 Honda Civic. I used a 3M adhesive mount right on the hatchback fin. Another rig I built recently was used called a "Trowski Cam" This rig is modeled off the "Snorri Cam" concept with a fully adjustable, levered, arm leading from the wearers stomach. the entire rig is worn like a vest with a pole sticking out. That's how we achieved the running, close-up, shots and also the tackle into the pool. All the underwater is shot handheld and I have made my own lense out of a watch to get rid of the slight distortion of a round lense. Enjoy and check out "The Mystery Hour" on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment